Posting Job Title: Bartender
Job Family: General Services
Brand: Brunswick Bowling Centers
Job Location: 181 Brunswick Zone Chesterfield
Requisition #: 10317
Hours per Week: 20
External Job Description : Brunswick Zone Chesterfield, located in Chesterfield, MO, is seeking talented, service-minded individuals who can satisfy our guests in a fast-paced high-energy environment! We are now hiring high energy, outgoing bartenders. The right person should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar. This position offers opportunity for casual conversation, creativity and allows for building on one’s style and previous bartending experiences. Are you extremely fun, active, charming, have a great personality and feel comfortable smiling & talking? If so, you could be a perfect fit
If you are a dynamic individual who understands what a team player is and is someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about high quality drinks and service, we want YOU on our Team!
Bartenders are responsible for selling and serving alcoholic beverages to guests that are the legal drinking age, with the ability to maintain a clean, orderly and well-stocked bar. Bartenders must ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Pours and Dispenses Alcoholic Beverages to Legal age guests. Checks ID’s of all guest that look 30 years or younger.
• Maintain a clean, orderly and well-stocked bar.
• Cleans all surfaces during shift and at end of shift.
• Must ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Setup bar area and seating area prior to opening. Checks opening inventory, notes any shortages or changes. (Including back bar display)
• Records all Sales by ringing exact amounts into register.
• Reads orders from waiter/waitress and fills and directs Wait Staff, when to serve in bar (as needed)
• Greets guests in a courteous fashion, with world-class service in mind
• Embraces S.T.A.R.T (Show Your Smile, Tell Them Hello, Act Enthusiastically, Really Care and Thank Everyone) and applies the concept to all employee and guest interactions.
• Embodies and demonstrates the key behaviors associated with the Brunswick Bowling Retail values of guest service, passion for bowling and entertainment, integrity and teamwork.
Job Requirements: Minimum Qualifications:
• Must have at least 1 year of guest service, bartender, drink preparation experience in a bar/or dining establishment.
• Must have completed Serving Alcohol Responsibly training and be T.I.P.S. certified
• Must be at least 21 years old
• High school diploma or equivalent
Schedule: Part-time work only. Must be available to work nights, weekends and possible holidays.
• Hourly pay
• Career Advancement
• Discounted Bowling
To Apply: Please complete all application tasks.
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer