Posting Job Title: Snack Bar Attendant/Cook
Job Family: General Services
Brand: Brunswick Bowling Centers
Job Location: 181 Brunswick Zone Chesterfield
Requisition #: 10318
Hours per Week: 20
External Job Description : Looking for an Exciting, Part-time opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment!!!! Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of a Part-Time, Snack Bar Attendant for our Brunswick Zone Bowling Center located in Chesterfield, MO.
Snack Bar Attendants sell and serve food and beverage to guests and report to the General Manager or Food & Beverage Supervisor.
• Maintains refrigerator, freezer and inventories in an orderly and clean manner
• Prepackages all food products according to BRC regulations
• Receives food and supplies, where applicable
• Rotates food supplies according to standard food rotation procedure
• Provides friendly, courteous, polite, and helpful guest service
• Cooks and prepares food according to BRC center specifications (methods and portions)
• Sets up snack bar for shift
• Operates cash register and completes food checks where applicable
• Maintains cleanliness of snack bar
• Stocks, Portions, Prepares and sells all Pizza items according to Noble Romans specifications and regulations.
• Operates food preparation equipment
• Provides a safe environment for guest
• Ensures Alcoholic Beverage Commission regulations are honored, where applicable
• Embraces S.T.A.R.T (Show Your Smile, Tell Them Hello, Act Enthusiastically, Really Care and Thank Everyone) and applies the concept to all employee and guest interactions.
• Embodies and demonstrates the key behaviors associated with the Brunswick Bowling Retail values of guest service, passion for bowling and entertainment, integrity and teamwork.
Job Requirements: Experience: Experience is not necessary if one possesses self-motivation, a sincere desire to learn the job skills, and a general familiarity with food, beverages and equipment. Any prior food and beverage experience is beneficial.
Education Level: 10th grade education level required. High school diploma or equivalent desired.
Schedule: Part-time work only. Must be available to work late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Hourly pay
• Career Advancement
• Discounted Bowling
To Apply: Please completeallapplication tasks.
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer