Posting Job Title: League Coordinator
Job Family: Marketing and Sales and Service
Brand: Brunswick Bowling Centers
Job Location: 253 Brunswick Zone St Peters
City: St Peters
Requisition #: 8880
Hours per Week: 20
External Job Description : PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for any Bowling Center Hourly Openings, you must complete all application tasks.
To develop and implement promotional programs for the purpose of increasing and retaining bowlers through solicitation and promotion. To form and retain leagues and promote bowling and build lineage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Solicits, organizes, coordinates and retains all winter and summer leagues
• Solicits, organizes and conducts Learn-To-Bowl classes
• Promotes special bowling events
• Communicates promotional programs to league officers and bowlers
• Prepares flyers for winter and summer programs, special events and tournaments
• Develops plans for starting new leagues and strengthening existing leagues – all year long
• Plans and coordinates times and dates for leagues, tournaments and special events
• Handles league problems and resolves issues
• Holds and conducts league meetings
• Embraces S.T.A.R.T (Show Your Smile, Tell Them Hello, Act Enthusiastically, Really Care and Thank Everyone) and applies the concept to all employee and guest interactions.
• Embodies and demonstrates the key behaviors associated with the Brunswick Bowling Retail values of guest service, passion for bowling and entertainment, integrity and teamwork.
Job Requirements: Marketing, public relations, promotional experience or equivalent education. Some bowling knowledge helpful. Retail/customer service experience.
High school or equivalent.
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer