Posting Job Title: Party Host
Job Family: General Services
Brand: Brunswick Bowling Centers
Job Location: 253 Brunswick Zone St Peters
City: St Peters
Requisition #: 9620
Hours per Week: 20
External Job Description : Looking for an Exciting, Part-Time opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment!!!! Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of multiple Part-Time Party Hosts for our Brunswick Zone XL Bowling Center located in St Peters, MO.
Party Hosts provide efficient and friendly guest service for birthday parties, during open play times, bowling parties, tournaments and special events with the intent of converting guestsinto repeat guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set up all supplies and equipment and prepare for assigned birthday party and/or special events.
• Welcomes and greets guests.
• Active enthusiastic interaction with children throughout party.
• Frequent communication with the party parents to make sure that all expectation are being met and if possible exceeded!
• Monitor and interact with kids during bowling or laser tag activities.
• Serve food, cake and help with opening of presents.
• Clean up at the end of each stage of the party.
• Provides friendly, courteous, polite and helpful guest service.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Job Requirements: Minimum Position Qualifications:
Previous experience with children preferred, but not required.
Friendly, energetic, outgoing with strong emphasis on guest interaction.
Ability to up-sell and promote.
Basic knowledge of bowling.
Reading, writing, guest relations and communication skills.
High School student, diploma or equivalent.
Part-Time, varied evening and weekend shifts. Weekends are required and must be available for any Holidays.
• Hourly pay
• Career Advancement
• Discounted Meals/ Bowling
To Apply: In order to be considered, you must complete all application tasks.
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)