Posting Job Title: Server
Job Family: General Services
Brand: Brunswick Bowling Centers
Job Location: 253 Brunswick Zone St Peters
City: St Peters
Requisition #: 6353
Hours per Week: 20
External Job Description : Looking for an Exciting, Part-Time opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment!!!! Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of Part-Time, Servers for our Brunswick Zone XL Bowling Center located in St. Peters, MO.
• Responsible for providing our guests with prompt, efficient, courteous service by taking orders in the bowler's area or lounge.
• May also be also involved with hosting corporate or other private functions in the center.
• Greets guests & bowlers within 2 minutes of their arrival to the lanes or table.
• Takes drink and food orders, runs tab or collects money and returns change to guest
• Prepares and sets up workstation, assists bartender(s) when needed. Communicates orders to bartender(s)
• Embraces S.T.A.R.T (Show Your Smile, Tell Them Hello, Act Enthusiastically, Really Care and Thank Everyone) and applies the concept to all employee and guest interactions.
• Embodies and demonstrates the key behaviors associated with the Brunswick Bowling Retail values of guest service, passion for bowling and entertainment, integrity and teamwork.
Job Requirements: Minimum Qualifications:
Prior waiter/waitress experience preferred. Completion of Serving Alcohol Responsibly training is preferred but can also be taught on the job.
Must be at least 18 years old.
T.I.P.S. training is preferred, but not required.
10th grade education level.
Part-time work only.
Must be available to work nights, weekends and possible holidays.
• Hourly pay plus tips
• Career Advancement
• Discounted Bowling
To Apply: In order to be considered, you must complete all application tasks.
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)