Posting Job Title: Counter Control Operator
Job Family: General Services
Brand: Brunswick Bowling Centers
Job Location: 219 Brunswick Zone Watauga
Requisition #: 8144
Hours per Week: 24
External Job Description : Looking for an Exciting, Part-time opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment!!!! Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of several Part-Time, Counter Control Operators for our Brunswick Zone Bowling Center located in Watauga, TX. Counter Control Operators provide guests with prompt, efficient, courteous service, and ensure that maximum utilization of lanes and equipment is realized through efficient control of the flow of guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greets guests and informs guests of center services, promotions, and prices. Sells center services (specials, leagues, tournaments, bar, food).
• Properly assigns guests to lanes, takes reservations and manages waiting lists when necessary
• Keeps track of open play lanes (activity and inactivity) and assigns them to guests
• Rents shoes, sanitizes them upon return and helps guests locate suitable house balls. Visually inspects and maintains quality of rental shoes
• Operates register, control panel, computer, Cosmic equipment, and P/A
• Maintains safe work environment and maintains safe environment for guests
• Handles complaints, using judgment as to which ones refer to management. Handles guest telephone inquiries
• Notifies Mechanic or Pinsetter Technician promptly of any mechanical failures
• Maintains records of daily operation, as required
• Handles cash and transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Counts cash drawer per company procedures
• Provides friendly, courteous, polite, and helpful guest service
• Assists guests with automatic scorers and bumpers
• Embraces S.T.A.R.T (Show Your Smile, Tell Them Hello, Act Enthusiastically, Really Care and Thank Everyone) and applies the concept to all employee and guest interactions.
• Embodies and demonstrates the key behaviors associated with the Brunswick Bowling Retail values of guest service, passion for bowling and entertainment, integrity and teamwork.
Job Requirements: Experience: Retail and cash handling experience helpful.
Education Level: High School diploma or equivalent.
Part-Time work only. Weekends are required and must be available for any Holidays.
• Hourly pay
• Career Advancement
• Discounted Meals/ Bowling
TO APPLY: To be considered, you must complete all of the online application tasks.
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer